Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Final Project Proposal

What is the concept of your final project? I'm going to have mirrors face each other and I am going to record myself splatter painting the mirrors.

Why does this particular subject matter interest you? I like the way it looks when mirrors face each other. It gives a "never ending" look. I want to see if i can catch that look while paint and color gets added to one of the mirrors.

How do you plan to make this concept visible through time-based media? I am going to record the process and take pictures of the process. So, even if it goes wrong, people can see the process of fail lol.

What ideas do you have for finished presentation? I don't know quite yet. I'm trying to picture how it would look projected onto a mirror. That may be a good idea, possibly. . . If not a mirror, just projected onto the wall with the painted mirrors next to the projection.

No comments:

Post a Comment