Thursday, May 17, 2012

Performance Art: Everybody Say HI!!!

This is my performance art project called "Everybody Say Hi!!!" The video is a compilation of people saying "hi" The clips throughout the video were taken mostly on campus and at my apartment. I decided to do this because you never think about the many different ways people say hi. Each person has a different tone and way they present the word. Also, it was interesting to see how people reacted to saying hi to the camera. it seemed as though people I didn't know were more willing to say hi to the camera and my friends would give me a hard time and tell me no. It was kind of awkward with people I did not know though because I would just walk up to them and ask them "Can you just say hi to my camera?" They usually responded "Uhhhh, sure." Over all, it was a very interesting project. Hope you guys like it :)

1 comment:

  1. Lighthearted and fun portrait of our campus...I think you should continue this project!

    ReplyDelete